Plein Air/Outdoor Painting Watercolor Workshop
Seacoast New Hampshire
Dates to be determined soon
Watercolor in Portsmouth NH and along the coast! Come with me to paint the many faces of the Seacoast. We will be working plein air in different locations, for 5 days. Monday through Friday. What and where shall we paint? There is so much to see! Each year we explore another facet of our own wonderful New England coast. The challenge is to create a vision of the locale, and keep it new, fresh! Come and explore !
- Schedule of locations will be set prior to the start of the workshop. (check with Doris: email firstname.lastname@example.org or cell 603-724-7779 for daily updates.)
- We will gather at 9:30 on location DAY 1, set up, watch Doris demonstrate showing the theme for the day, then paint with guidance, or…total abandon, if you wish!.
- Lunch break ( lunch on me!…just bring water or cold drink) …more painting time and then an eye opening critique on the day’s efforts. Learn your strengths and where to improve. This is one of the highlights of the day!
- We then wrap up after crit, usually 3:30-4.
- Cost for the workshop: $400 for 5 days or $85 per individual day
- Materials listed under classes on web site….let Doris know if you need paper (100% rag 140 lb cold press @4.50 sheet 22 x 30) or need to rent supplies.
Suggested locations that we have painted in past workshops:
A General Workshop list is on line under classes. If you are already a watercolor painter, bring your own choice of materials. Easels are suggested, but not mandatory. Email Doris: email@example.com Tel: 603-964-9254
Need more info?
A General Workshop list is on line under classes. If you are already a watercolor painter, bring your own choice of materials. Easels are suggested, but not mandatory.
Email Doris: firstname.lastname@example.org